Aladra is the village on Loka's Spawn Island which can be found southwest of the mountains where the player first spawns inside the intro course. Aladra features many great utilities including a port, several buildings, and villagers or NPC's.
On Aladra's docks, you can find:
- Three large boats that will take you to each of the continents, Kalros, Garama, and Ascalon.
- Talk to Halris to complete the "Port's of Loka" quest.
- Shipments of the Daily Blocks.
- Free bread sold by Melchiott.
- The dinghy to Frodii's Fishing Tournament.
- Continent maps sold by Vorel, Qart, and Elerda.
- Talk to Haldii to see if you caught Loka's largest fish!
- Talk to Bofur to complete the quest, "New Places, New Foes"
Aladran's Library contains several books of player and server Lore created by several different Lokans. The Library (Aladra) is a place where you can read books, donate your own books, or get inspiration to create your very own books.
Aladran's Other Buildings
There are a few buildings around the town of Alardra including:
- Kaurii's house is where you can find Kaurii and her quest, "Assisting the Aladrans"
- Purchase your very own Leaf Cutter from Arbre inside the lumber mill
- Inside Ruth's house, you can complete Ruth's quest, "Find Maison"
- Go see Lenrith inside the blacksmith building to purchase Aladran Armor and Ancient Ingots.
- Go see Flora in the garden of her house to complete the quest, "Flora's Flowers"
- Inside Aladran's windmill, visit Merrill and complete her quest, "Food for the crops"