Festivals are planned community events. These can range from PvP tournaments to building competitions. There are three levels of festivals listed below.
A player-run festival, which has not been formally approved by staff. They have limited support. This is the best option for more relaxed and informal gatherings.
They have the following features:
- Festival portal at spawn for the duration of the Festival
Approved player-run festivals.
They have all the features above plus:
- Festival Zone, which prevents PvP and has inventory keep on death
- Players who log out in these zones for longer than 3 minutes gets teleported to spawn
- Optional Festival Battlezone. This allows PvP in the area.
- Rules unique to the Festival preventing players from stealing
- Rules unique to the Festival which means anyone who competing, that is found using a client or avoiding a screen-share will be perm banned
- PvP Festivals with a bracket of at least 16 players may reward the corresponding title to the winner.
- Host role has the ability to kick people from the festival
- Host has chat message colours and event icon in tab
- Truce period while the festival is running
Staff run Festivals.
These have all the features of the above two Festival types as well as:
- Streamed on Loka's official twitch channel
- Resources are provided by the server