The regeneration mechanic on Loka causes blocks that were broken to come back/regrow after certain periods of time. This can vary from everything coming back, to just plants or nothing at all.
|Will Blocks Drop Items?||Will Block Edits Regenerate?|
|Enduring||Yes||No (Valuable blocks will drop)||Yes|
|Replenishing||Yes||Yes||Some (Only replenishing resources will regen)|
- Torches placed against natural blocks go out automatically outside of your town.
- Temp builders can make changes to territories as if they were a member of the town.
- Leafcutters that break leaves now properly regen. (unless you own the territory)
- Regeneration happens roughly 3 hours after a block is modified.
- Regeneration does not happen if you are very close to it. It will instead wait until you have moved away.
- Valuable blocks will never regenerate and therefore will always drop regardless of the zone you are in. These are the blocks listed on the rules (plus a few others) that may be stolen regardless of whether they make up part of a structure or beacon. (This is to prevent duping and abuse of the system)
- You cannot place redstone machinery such as pistons and dispensers in either Rejuvenating and Enduring zone.
- In replenishing zones, replenishing resources will not regenerate if there is a player placed block within 3 blocks of it.
- If a tile changes into an Enduring zone, like Battle Zones and Ruins, then all players placed blocks prior to the switch are considered natural and will not drop when broken.
- Resource Isles ores work in a unique way and will regenerate despite ores being on the valuable blocks list.
Valuable blocks are those that will never regenerate wherever they are and will also always drop the block regardless of the zone you are in. With the one exception of Eternal Zones as you cannot break blocks here.
- Dragon Eggs
- Ender Chests
- Shulker Boxes
- Brewing Stands
- Chests/Trapped Chests
- All Rail
- All Ores
- All Ore Blocks
- Item Frames
- Sea Lanterns
- Redstone Lamps
- Slime Blocks
- All Quartz/Nether Quartz Blocks
- All Prismarine Blocks
- Home is now 32 blocks in every direction from central /home location.
- When you join a town your /home is removed.
- Your home is automatically removed if you do not log in for 2 months.
- If you delete your home or it is removed it will regenerate all edits you made after 48 hours.
- If multiple nomads have the same area as their home it will not regenerate if just one of them deletes their home.
- Nomad homes are replenishing zones.
- When an inhibitor is placed the tile becomes an Enduring zone.
- 5 mins prior to the fight starting, players are kicked out of the zone and blocks queued for regen prior to it becoming an Enduring Zone are forced to regen.
- Player placed blocks placed since the tile became an Enduring zone will drop when broken, however, player placed blocks prior to the inhibitor being placed will not drop.