Rules of the Wiki
- All edits should be made in Good Faith.
- Make all edits with the intent of improving an article.
- Use Common Sense.
- Be kind and respectful to other users.
- Contact Magpieman if you are interested in admin status. Admin status shall be awarded to those who contribute large amounts to the wiki.
- DO NOT plagiarize (Yes we will know if you copy from other wikis) This will result in a permanent ban after the first warning.
- Do not create spam articles.
- Don't change anything a player has wrote unless the edit furthers the knowledge players gain from reading the article, or correcting any incorrect information.
- Do not Vandalize articles or content from any type of page.
- No creating pages which contain matters which are personal and provide no appropriate information to readers.
- Only appropriate pictures which relate to the article are to be added.
- No Flaming.
- No Raging.
- Don't create any inappropriate or offensive material which may offend people in any way..
- Do not create a category without an Admin's permission.
- Do not make edits to just earn badges, i.e. badge hunting or edit milking.
If you have any complaints please take them to the complaints forum or contact Magpieman.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.